The Mission of Phoenix Rising Volleyball Club, Inc. is to develop and promote the sport of volleyball in a family oriented environment. We challenge all players from the entry level to the elite. With Sportsmanship and Teamwork our athletes learn to compete and develop a life long passion for the game.
The Phoenix Difference
We are the new Phoenix Rising Volleyball Club that has risen from the ashes of the old Phoenix Rising Volleyball Club and the former Crossfire Volleyball Club.
In addition to training over 2000 athletes, we host a series of 6 tournaments per year including the largest high school tournament in the southeast.
- We are a non-profit organization dedicated to offering elite volleyball instruction in a caring, family-oriented atmosphere.
- We believe it is equally important to develop young men and women on and off the court.
- We focus on character, competition and personal growth.
- We get results!
- Dedicated recruiting coordinator on staff.
- Team parent liaison on staff to assist teams with communication on hotel & travel arrangements as well as individual team needs.
- We will be attending more events with college coach exposure.
- Our goal is to earn bids to Nationals and more teams to attend AAU Nationals.
- More personalized individual skill master training.
- Individual private lessons and small/large group clinics will be available.
- As successful as our athletes are on the court, we encourage them to be even more successful in the classroom.
Come be a part of the rising!
Phoenix Rising Club, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 2007